Monday 25 May 2009

The Blemish

When I was BROKE, bummin & in the gutta
Yah niggas was stuntin & fruntin
Truth be told, soon as niggas seen da Benz's & BUFF whips
Dats wen I started havin fans that I could fuck with
LIES LIE LIES, Dats all I really hear from da frontaz
My clothin line aint shyt compared 2 work i'm touchin
In London Town, seeing Daps & pounds like no other
Clowns, I dun fuck with they Lingo, it's like a foreign language
Summer 2009, We gonna see sum fuckin action!
Spark me up, cuz IMMA BLAZE like Just
My gov. means God shows me wealth
So how could I not shine & able to dine sippin on fine wine
All i'm sayin is impedicus to all who neva gave or shat
& my cardio thrives for those who's unconscious dwelled in my presence
Much LOVE & respect to all who perfected the BLEMISH

No comments:

Post a Comment