Sunday 14 June 2009

Lately

Just been chyllen
Skool is easin up although I have one exam that runs the course of
5 days from 9am - 4pm... ROFLMFAO
It's easy though, so...
Anyway... I've just been on my Summa shyt:
FAMILY
(girls)
MONEY
(shawtys)
CARS
(da mommyz)
CLOTHES
(da bittyz)
PARTYS
(da bruskies)
BBQ's
& DID I MENTION FEMALES?!
HAH!
A lil bit of problems with sum females I was involved with recently
but... EHH, Just got new ones! {and they're WAY betta}
But yeah HELLA HAPPY BOUT Y CLOTHING LINE
Cuz I have a possible future COLLABORATIon with Ben England!!!
If u dunno who he is, GOOGLE HIM MEHN!!
& anotha thing is that the I'm Big In LONDON TOWN shirts are droppin in 2weeks
But imma be Stuntin with mine by WEDNESDAY!
SO... HOLLA AT ME! & please get your £20 correct if u wanna be rockin AUTHENTIC FLYness
Yah Digg?!
Over & OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment