Monday 20 April 2009

BOSTON CELTICS 100%


NO! I'm not on em cuz dey won last year.
That's been my team as long as I can rememba
My son Paul Pierece is mad UNDERATED
But anyway...
My Celtics is gonna take it ALL THE WAY!!!
It's about that time, for the Play-Offs!
Hella hype even though i'm in London.
Yeah I know their down 1-0 to the Bulls, but, we gon pull through & SPANK!
Not gonna front like Dereck Rose aint a task!
Son is a beast, & I think he's also underated, but yeah...
Even though Garnett is gonna be out 4 da Play-Offs
we can still pull through with the rest of the 'DREAM TEAM'(Or so i'd like to say)
My predictions are that...
My son Rondo gon do his thing & drop 28+ tonight
Pierce gonna GO NUT too with 27+
Ray Allen gonna screw around & get about 15 or so
Glen scrub ass might drop about 15 or so
& Perkins is gonna spazz tonight & score 20+
But yeah... Check me out after the game see if i'm at least close
7:00PM

No comments:

Post a Comment