Friday 17 April 2009

Sup?!

Yo mehn!
Lately, I've just been bombarded with work
Skool in London Town aint NO joke.
& I'm tryna go 2 college...
Feels like I have a Full time job, workin 60 hours a week
& I been on break for 2 weeks!
<¬::Anyway::¬>
{Enuff of the BiTCH' N}
It's Friday, so I'm chyllen...
Doin da reg.. Bumpin 2 sum Super Duper Cudi
"Lonliness will NEVER be my Aura. Steve Urkel nigga looking for a Laura." -Cudi
& well...
I felt whoeva dunno by now that Cudi aint the only
Hip-Hop king in the makin is just HELLA LATE!
If u dunno bout Charles Hamilton, K'Naan, B.o.B,
Asher Roth, Wale, Big Shawn etc.
Go flush yahself down the TOILET BOWL,
You SQUARE!
aNYway... Dun relle got 2 much 2 say right now.
Get at me on a later date. Imma holla
Sunny ROX AKA Simply Fola

No comments:

Post a Comment